Sno-Safe Original Snow Guard – Aluminum Cast
Sno-Safe Original Snow Guard – Aluminium Cast
|1 to 250 pieces:||$5.98|
|251 to 1,000 pieces:||$5.75|
|1,001 + pieces:||$5.50|
This product has extended lead times. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to place and order
Looking for a Snow Guard Colour We Don't Have Listed? Contact us directly at email@example.com to discuss custom colours
The Sno-Safe Original Aluminum is manufactured using 319 Aluminum. Appropriate for most metal, rubber, TPO, PVC, and glass roofs. Square channel grooves maximizes bonding strength. Exceptionally resistant to corrosion.
319 Aluminum is a 6% Si and 3.5% Cu alloy with 1.0 Fe maximum. Ultimate tensile strength is 27 ksi and shear strength is 22 ksi.
- Attach using adhesive only, screws, or both
- Square channel gooves for adhesive increases shear strengh
- low profile design provides minmial distraction
- Gusseted and thick wall design for maximum strength
- Virtually unbreakable from snow and ice
- Manufactured with a high quality 319 Aluminum
- Resists temperature extremes
Square channel grooves for adhesive increases shear strength
Note: Verification with the roofing panel/system manufacturer is recommended prior to installation of snow guards this includes but is not limited to panel loading, fastening and installation details and substrate material/thickness.
Please see the installation guide below.