Sno-Safe Original Snow Guard – Lead Coated Copper
Sno-Safe Original Polycarbonate Snow Guard – Lead Coated Copper
|1 to 250 pieces:||$2.25|
|251 to 1,000 pieces:||$2.18|
|1,001 + pieces:||$2.10|
Discount pricing will be visible after adding to shopping cart. Interested in larger quantities? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Snow Guard Colour We Don't Have Listed? Contact us directly at email@example.com to discuss custom colours
A high quality polycarbonate snow guard manufactured in lead-coated copper. Appropriate for metal, rubber, TPO, PVC, and glass roofs. Square channel grooves maximizes bonding strength.
- Attach using adhesive only, screws, or both
- Square channel gooves for adhesive increases shear strengh
- low profile design provides minmial distraction
- Gusseted and thick wall design for maximum strength
- Virtually unbreakable from snow and ice
- Manufactured with a high quality polycarbonate
- UV inhibitor prevents discoloration and degradation from damaging sunlight
- Resists temperature extremes
Square channel grooves for adhesive increases shear strength
Note: Verification with the roofing panel/system manufacturer is recommended prior to installation of snow guards this includes but is not limited to panel loading, fastening and installation details and substrate material/thickness.
Please see the installation guide below.