Sno-Safe Snow Guard – Wide
Sno-Safe Wide Polycarbonate Snow Guard – Clear
|1 to 250 pieces:
|251 to 1,000 pieces:
|1,001 + pieces:
Discount pricing will be visible after adding to shopping cart. Interested in larger quantities? Contact us directly at email@example.com
Looking for a Snow Guard Colour We Don't Have Listed? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom colours
A high quality polycarbonate snow guard manufactured in clear. Appropriate for metal, rubber, TPO, PVC, and glass roofs. Square channel grooves maximizes bonding strength.
WHY CHOOSE WIDE SNOW GUARDS?
Sno-Safe Wide Snow Guards have a larger surface area for holding snow and are installed using a different type of layout. Because the labor cost of installation is usually the largest expense, the more expensive Wide Guard can sometimes result in a lower overall project cost.
Because Sno-Safe Wide Snow Guards have a much larger surface area for holding snow, they can function as a barrier rather than a cleat. Fewer rows of snow guards are required.
Homeowners installing snow guards themselves are sometimes only comfortable reaching the eaves of their roof and cannot access the entire roof. Although we do not recommend placing guards only at the eaves, the Sno-Safe Wide guards are the better choice if this is unavoidable.
Perfectly form fit to the minor ribs of the most popular metal roofing panels
- Attach using adhesive only, screws, or both.
- Two different orientations allow mounting to flat surfaces, or accommodation of two minor ribs on the most popular metal roofing panels.
- Extra wide design provides more holding surface area.
- Gusseted and thick wall design for maximum strength.
- Manufactured with a high quality polycarbonate.
- UV inhibitor prevents discoloration and degradation from damaging sunlight.
- Resists temperature extremes.
Square channel grooves for adhesive increases shear strength
Note: Verification with the roofing panel/system manufacturer is recommended prior to installation of snow guards this includes but is not limited to panel loading, fastening and installation details and substrate material/thickness.
Please see the installation guide below.